Alex's spirit animal is Theodore Roosevelt.
Alex is a graduate of Troy Athens High School and the University of Michigan, with a Master of Construction Management from FIU.
In his travels, Alex has:
- Worked as a roofer in the summertime
- Sold supplemental insurance in mid-Michigan
- Supported live video streaming software in the Florida Keys
- Studied hard in the Miami-Homestead area
- Managed construction projects in Fort Collins, CO
- Set up project management processes and software in Fort Collins, CO
- Got married to the wonderful Kat and had a beautiful baby, Judy
- Flipped a townhouse while working full-time
- Killed a man with his bare hands, and killed a bear with his man hands
- Motorcycled cross-country and couch-surfed along the way
- Finished every half-remodeled home in Fort Collins himself
- Took search-and-rescue training so he could volunteer rescuing folks in the Rockies and shit
Alex is a steadfast and kind friend, and Brad is honored to have him as his best man.
This author's blog posts
This person has not authored any posts on this site yet.